Today I started back to college at UNO. I am taking two classes this summer: one on campus and one on the internet. So I bought my books, got my parking permit, and headed onto campus this evening for my First Aid class. The class is supposed to run from 5:30-9:15PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I was wondering how bad this class was going to be with that much time being invested each week.
I got to class and the teacher told me the required text was not required and that I could return it (to the place I bought it online and pay the return shipping). She then gave me a link to the online edition of the text. Lastly, she told us that she had no idea who said the class should be for almost 4 hours twice a week, but the latest we would ever be there would be 7:30PM. This is awesome because I can go workout in the fitness center (right outside the classroom) until 9PM. Then I can head home. Bonus time for me and a stress reliever at that!
I think this class is going to be cake and I'm enjoying the Psychology 101 class. It is much more challenging than I thought it would be, but in a good way. I hope I get a lot out of that class. I'm taking it so I can get into a Child Psychology class this fall, but I am number 6 on a waitlist to get in. I have already moved up from number 8, but if I don't get in off the waitlist, I may just show up on the first day of class and beg the teacher to let me in. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment