"Sincerely giving thanks not only helps us recognize our blessings, but it also unlocks the doors of heaven and helps us feel God’s love.” -Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Positive and Fulfilling Experience

As many of you know, I am starting back to college this summer to finish my Elementary Education Degree. I was looking through my many stacks of papers I have received from UNO to take care of one of the many issues that have popped up. On my welcome letter letting me know I was accepted into UNO, it said, "We know you will have a positive and fulfilling experience in your time here with us."

Well, let's see: I've had negative, uncooperative, difficult, challenging, frustrating, and rude. I wonder when I will get to the positive and fulfilling part? But through all of the challenges and troubles I have faced, I have had my resolve strengthened that this is what God wants me to do right now. I still have no idea why it has to be right now, but He has made the obstacles obsolete.

From financial aid, being the last person allowed to enroll for high demand classes, figuring out a schedule, what to do with Bree during the day, and lost paperwork, everything is getting resolved. Maybe not to the absolute perfect world I would like to live in, but pretty close.

I start back with an internet class in Psychology 101 and campus class on Tuesday and Thursday evenings in First Aid on May 16th. I have already gotten one of my textbooks online and starting my readings (so I can get a jump start). It will be one crazy, and hopefully "postive and fulfilling" summer this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge