So here is an update on my eyes and how the surgery went back on Saturday to correct my vision:
I feel fabulous! I still have to put drops in my eyes throughout the day but after the first month, they tell me I won't have to anymore. I don't seem to have the dry eye problems that many people have afterwards (which I am so grateful for). The surgery was done on Saturday and it was absolutely nerve-wracking! I did get a priesthood blessing the night before though and so I knew everything would go well. It was 20 minutes I would never want to go through again if I can avoid it, but I am *so* glad I did it. It has been so fabulous being able to see again. I have been wearing glasses off and on since I was 12 and full-time since I was 22. So this is quite a pleasant change. In one eye, I can see 20/20 and in the other 20/15. The doc even told me my eyes will continue to get better as they heal more. So I give it two thumbs up and recommend it for anyone who has the money and the guts to do it. Overall, everything is looking great!

No comments:
Post a Comment