"Sincerely giving thanks not only helps us recognize our blessings, but it also unlocks the doors of heaven and helps us feel God’s love.” -Thomas S. Monson

Monday, March 28, 2011

A Question

I am trying to do some research right now for a project I am working on. I was having a debate with my loving husband about how many people still use a pen to paper planner or how many use an electronic device to keep track of everything. He says that most people don't use paper planners anymore, but I have seen tons of evidence to the contrary. So I need you to vote for the answer that best fits you. Click here to get to my poll and let me know what you use! Thanks! And this is actually important. It isn't just to win an argument with my husband. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge