"Sincerely giving thanks not only helps us recognize our blessings, but it also unlocks the doors of heaven and helps us feel God’s love.” -Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Garage With A Car In It

That's right! By yesterday afternoon, I was able to park the van in the garage. Goal #1 done! Now we are working on getting it cleared out enough for Dave to also be able to park in there. I think he could park in there now, but it would be a very tight fit. So unless there are some nasty storms coming this direction, he will have to wait until (hopefully) tomorrow night.

It is another lovely day here though. We turned off the A/C and opened up the windows. We have some beautiful smelling flower outside a window and it perfumes the whole house wonderfully! I think it is a lilac, but I didn't think they still smelled after the blooms were gone. Either way, it is heavenly! My husband tells me, "It is actually called fresh air." Either way... I'm loving it!

More time last night with family over visiting us. I so love it! It is fun to have our family around us and be close enough and comfortable enough with each other that we can spend some quality time with each other.

Well, speaking of quality time with each other, I am being paged by Conner to go play some video games with him! Tah tah all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge