"Sincerely giving thanks not only helps us recognize our blessings, but it also unlocks the doors of heaven and helps us feel God’s love.” -Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, January 1, 2012

What a Year!

I have been so busy.  But of course, if you read my blog, you know that already.  I finished my first semester going back full-time with 4 classes.  At times, it was a struggle.  At times, it was a joy.  Either way though, it is done.  *whew*  But I don't get to sit around and rest for long.  I go back to school for the spring semester with 5 classes on January 9th.  It will be another time with tons of craziness and tons of fun.  I love what I am doing and studying.  As I have thought (throughout the years) about what I wanted to do with my life, being a teacher was not always in the picture.  But I have had some experiences that have taught me otherwise and have given me much happiness with this path.  So I am sorry if my blogging life has taken a backseat at the moment to other things, but I am happy, my family is going well, and time keeps moving on.  I thank all of you who have supported me and helped me through this weird, yet exciting time.  Thanks for all the examples you have been to me and keep up the cheerleading!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Kasey, good to hear from you again. Sounds like life is crazy busy for you guys. Maybe we can squeeze in time to get together sometime. I'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you back on the blogging horse!! :) Can't wait to get oodles more inspiration from you!!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Badge