I know. I must be abusive to myself. For I am having a garage sale next week. It will be kinda crazy, but we have too much stuff that I need to get rid of. I have never had a garage sale myself before, but have been to tons of them. I think I have looked at enough web sites as well to figure out tips to have a successful sale. This will help clear out our garage though. And make a little extra cash for us in the meantime.
When we first moved in, we cleared out the garage for the most part so we could get our two cars in it when the bad weather came through town. I started to notice there was a lot of stuff I needed to get rid of that I wasn't going to find a place for in our new house. So it started getting to be a pretty big pile in our garage and we couldn't park in there so easily anymore. Since I figured out that I wasn't going to be able to participate in the really good consignment sales anymore in Omaha for getting rid of my kids' clothing, I figured a garage sale might be the best way.
So, if anyone has any tips to help this go smoother, I welcome them. I am going to let the boys make a little extra money by selling cold bottled water and homemade cookies. I hope it goes well. *sigh* Pray for us. This might be harder than moving.

No comments:
Post a Comment